AIM
TheTom10

Ultimate Ninja Showdown I Ultimate Ninja Showdown I

Think it's easy to make? Maybe think harder.

First of all, I'd like to say good job, PC. I can understand the difficulties that have sometimes arisen when you were making this, since I was on PalTalk. That being said, if you could make this, find a place to start, and do! Make your own 3D sprites, import them near flawlessly, and we'll see how you do, ok?

The graphics are nice. I noticed a few flaws, such as how the swords turned the color of the background a few times. The 3D animations you made in 3DS are nice enough. The few errors forced me to give this a 7.

Style: Well, it's freaking ninjas, and it is somewhat unique. It's only the first, so I can understand why it would be underrated compared to the others. I'll still give style an 8.

Sound: Nice enough, but I could understand how Dog Shit could be mis-interpretted, or not understood. I reccomend speech bubbles or subtitles in animations with voices such as his. I'll still give it a six.

Violence: There was fighting, sword swinging, and it was 3D imported in to flash as well. It ends up being around a seven.

Interactivity: Unless you call voting and clicking play interactive, then this gets a 0 in this category.

Humor: I don't know... I just found it pretty humorous. I'll give it a 5.

Overall, I think this deserves around an eight, so I gave it one. Carnage, please continue with any and all of your works. You're good, and you get better.

Oh, and just so you know: His next flash is gonna rock your fucking socks. ;) Details at eleven. (Eleven meaning when ever he submits his next piece of work. In case he wants it to be a surprise, I won't tell you anymore.) You can follow him on PalTalk, or go to his thread.

This series gets continually better in graphics, and characters in various ways... IE: The Twins were annoying and funny, and the fat one was just pretty hilarious... Fucking obese ninjas for the win.

kill vill ii / a kill vill ii / a

I personally enjoyed it.

I may not understand the language well,but I enjoyed it on a whole. It wasn't hard to read the subtitles or anything. Keep up the good work! (this is for a and b)

kill vill 2 / b kill vill 2 / b

I personally liked it!

I may not understand the language well enough, as I just started to learn, I enjoyed it on a whole. It wasn't hard to read the subtitles or anything. Keep up the good work! (this is for a and b)

The Madness Of Madness! The Madness Of Madness!

Pretty good tribute...

It was more action packed compared to some others I have seen before, that were also tributes. Of course, the original is still better, but nice jorb!

MACception responds:

Thanks dude. We tried, and we're gonna make green. We're both pleased. And yes, Madness rules all!
-Logo

Mgs Tpc Trailer Mgs Tpc Trailer

Looking forward to it!

Nice one! I can't wait til it is finished. This deffinitly has me hooked. A well constructed trailor! I gace violence knowing there will be some in the actual one.

DjMinge responds:

Thanks yup loadsa blood and guts in teh full movie. Cheers for reviewing

Over There: Segment 4 Over There: Segment 4

Funny!

This seems to be very, very good. (The Series) I know the two latest claymations are good, because I saw only them... Maybe I should watch the others... >.<

It is very funny, and I enjoyed it greatly! You have a knack for doing this, it seems.

kill vill i - la entrada kill vill i - la entrada

Not bad, for something I can't understand...

It wasn't too bad, though, of course, it had spanish sub-titles, and I do not know very much Spanish at all...